It’s back baby! April 11th shows the return of one of the best dance competition shows, America’s Best Dance Crew. This season is proving to be one of the most intense yet. “Return of the Superstars” features music from Britney Spears, Madonna, PitBull, David Guetta, LMFAO, and Flo Rida. This season is also special because it features a returning crew; third place crew, from Season two, Fanny Pak.
The nine crews are as follows:
- 8 Flavahz — Honolulu, Hawaii
- Collizion Crew — Atlanta, Georgia
- Elektrolytes — Gilbert, Arizona
- Fanny Pak — San Fernando Valley, California
- Funkdation — Monterrey, Mexico
- Irratik — Montreal, Canada
- Mix’d Elements — North Hollywood, California
- Mos Wanted Crew — Los Angeles, California
- Rated Next Generation — Mukilteo, Washington
- Stepboys — Roseville, California
Make sure to tune in to the premier Wednesday April 11th at 10pm on MTV. It is sure to be exhilarating.